You focus on numbers and data, you are analytical, and driven to meet sales targets. You like developing and implementing strategies and monitoring results. You are confident in handling budgets appropriately, creating reports, and looking forward to seeing relevant insights that you can optimize in your campaigns.
- Sales strategy. You will create and implement sales strategies for Google Ads campaigns in order to meet the targets.
- Project strategy. You will improve the project strategy and the sales funnel with your Google Ads Strategy. You will activate your campaigns in deadline.
- Monitor and optimization. You will monitor and optimize Google Ads Campaigns.
- Monthly target. You will focus on meeting the monthly target for each project.
- Budget management. You will be in charge of managing the Google Ads budget economically and effectively.
- Client sales reporting. You will develop sales reports for our partners.
- Forecast. You will use our methodology to estimate promotional budget and monthly / annual sales volume for each project you manage. You’ll have a template to work with.
- Communication with the PMs. You will ensure you team up with the PMs and deliver them all the relevant reports to develope new successful project strategies.
- Be proactive in your team. You will actively contribute to the Google Ads team’s skill development.
He’s someone that will offer you a clear perspective and help you meet your professional goals. If you are facing obstacles, you will get all the support needs. “About and for people” is one of our core values and that’s why your team leader will help you become the better version of yourself.
We set our expectations from the start, and you will have complete freedom to reach your goals on time and at the agreed-upon quality. We are open and honest in all we do, and we expect you to be as well.
- A full time, permanent employment contract
- Flexible working schedule, 8h/day (you will set your own working schedule and may be customized between 08:00 and 18:00)
- Bucharest office or remote working
- Numerous personal and professional opportunities
- Fixed salary, performance bonuses and regular financial evaluation
Let's be awesome
Start a conversation with us