You have a strategic mindset and constantly seek direct outcomes from your actions. You like developing, implementing, and monitoring Facebook campaign strategies. You are at ease discussing budgets, goals, and sales reports, and your attention to detail is your greatest strength. Then you’ve come to the right place!
- Sales strategy. You will create and implement sales strategies for Facebook Ads campaigns in order to meet the targets.
- Project strategy. You will improve the project strategy and the sales funnel with your Facebook Ads Strategy. You will activate your campaigns in deadline.
- Monitor and optimization. You will monitor and optimize Facebook Ads Campaigns. You will complete 2 times a week the campaigns’ performance in the project dashboard. You will check the Facebook Ads accounts daily and be sure they are active.
- Reporting to Project Manager. You will create your sales reports and send them to the PM.
- Maintain a proactive attitude among your team. You will come up with fresh optimization ideas for your Facebook Ads campaigns as well as team activities.
- Budget management. You will be in charge of managing the Facebook budget economically and effectively. You and the PM will decide how to optimize the budget based on performance.
- Your own growth. You will be open to discovering fresh information in your field and testing a new optimization on your Facebook campaigns on a monthly basis.
- Good practices. You will achieve at least 80% of the good Facebook practices defined by us on each project within 3 months of activity.
- Certifications. You will have completed all of the following certifications: Facebook Certified Digital Marketing Associate (in the first 3 months of your activity), Media Buying, Media Planning, and Google Analytics (in maximum 6 months of your activity).
He’s someone that will offer you a clear perspective and help you meet your professional goals. If you are facing obstacles, you will get all the support needs. “About and for people” is one of our core values and that’s why your team leader will help you become the better version of yourself.
We set our expectations from the start, and you will have complete freedom to reach your goals on time and at the agreed-upon quality. We are open and honest in all we do, and we expect you to be as well.
- A full time, permanent employment contract
- Flexible working schedule, 8h/day (you will set your own working schedule and may be customized between 08:00 and 18:00)
- Bucharest office or remote working
- Numerous personal and professional opportunities
- Fixed salary, performance bonuses and regular financial evaluation
Let's be awesome
Start a conversation with us